Sign of the times

Just thought I'd mention that when I went out to school on this beautiful Sunday to get ready for my sub, one of our local graffiti artists had been hard at work contributing to our school atmosphere.

There is a large - and rather ugly - beige concrete sign at the front of campus that has our school name on it. For anonymity's sake, let's call us "WTF Middle School." (I really wanted to take a photo, but that would have blown the whole anonymity thing.)

So there's the sign - "WTF Middle School" and the aspiring artist had added "sucks" in a very pleasing shade of baby blue spray paint. The fact that I was there on a sunny Sunday afternoon kind of had me agreeing.

Is it wrong that I felt somewhat victorious simply because they hadn't spelled it "sux"?

0 Responses to “Sign of the times”:

Leave a comment